Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First post!!

Ah! This is pretty exciting!!! So I was at a friend's house this past Sunday noon and she suggested I start a new blog with my shopping adventures. I told her I'm not witty enough, but she says my findings are interesting enough. We shall see!!!


I'm gonna start today's post with a few items I've been purchasing recently. Today will be all about shoes. Yes I am a shoeaholic. I believe I own about 150 pairs of shoes or so, and I'm in denial as I've purchased at least 10 pairs of shoes since I last made up that number. So don't ask. I'll never count.

This is one of my last (and favorite) purchases

Pour la Victoire Tarissa











I got these in size 6 and they fit well. I have very narrow feet so the straps don't hug my feet tightly which is good since they will swell in the summer anyway. Also, the color is Light Grey. I would have preferred the TAN color but there was none in stock and I got the last pair so I had to get these. Turns out, there is no hint of grey in these shoes. They match my skin tone perfectly!!!



Sadly, it's still winter down south, so I just put them for display next to my bed and love waking up at the sight of these shoes every morning. Can't wait for summer to come!!!



On the meantime, I've been enjoying these purchases





Dolce Vita Envy



These boots are awesome. I got them 1/2 size larger, as I usually do with boots and they fit very well. The circumference is pretty narrow so it fits my calves nicely without being too big. The leather is VERY soft, and the heel is hard to see so it looks like I'm about 1" taller than normal. Longer legs are always good!!!!




and I'm eager to receive my latest purchase




Dolce Vita flash




I decided I've fallen in love with this brand. I really can't wait to get these hidden platform booties. They will look awesome with my nightingale!!!
I got these in size 6. Although they are boots, I decided a 6 would fit better since they are high heels and my feet will go forward when I walk making these feel bigger than they really are. :)
I hope I have enough room for foot petals!! These are truly lifesavers for high heels. You can get some here!!
I personally LOVE LOVE LOVE the leopard ones, they are so cute!

Converse white tiger chuck taylor with sequins





These seem to be the perfect shoes for my trip to paris. Comfy, yet not too casual and will go very well with my brown leather jacket... As well as my newly acquired William Rast ruffle leather jacket! (pics will be on another post)
I got these in a size 3.5 . That seems to be my size for all my chuck taylors. Men's 3.5 women's 5.5 fits perfectly well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment