Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My favorite Jeans

This year has been a whole lot about denim for me. I believe I've purchased about 20 pairs so far and it's only August... *shamefully admits* sigh. Out of those, I've found my favorite to be these:









Paige Premium Denim Black Diamond Skinny








These are by FAR my favorite NON stretch skinny jeans EVER. The length is just right, it hits right on my ankle, and the fabric is nice and thick, perfect for winter. Also, the color does NOT bleed, I had one for about 1.5 years already and it's still as black as the first day. I like it so much I got me a new pair!!! I like my jeans to be VERY tight, and these seem to run true to size to other Paige premium denims. Usually, Paige runs smaller than other premium denim which is why I got a 25. The 25 hugs my body but is not super tight. I could have gone for a 24 but then I'd have to watch what I eat or else I'd risk a muffin top. :)









7 for all mankind Roxanne in Port Lions























These definitely run large. I got a size 25 and they fit just like on the model. They are loose, not tight at all but the color is awesome. I wish I had gotten a 24... sigh. It's the perfect neutral color of jeans that really goes with any palette I choose for the day. I do wear these jeans with boots but find the knee area rouches a lot so I try to "hold" my jeans with socks on those days.




These are listed to be 98% cotton and 2% spandex. The fabric is VERY thin, so they will make excellent all year round jeans, and the fabric is slightly stretchy, don't expect jegging stretch on these.






7 for all mankind Roxanne exaggerated flap in Dark Rustic Canyon


























Talk about PERFECT denim leggings!!!! These were a surprise. I was not expecting the Roxanne to be jegging-like but they were! These jeggings are not like the regular jeggings. They are listed to be 98% cotton 2% spandex but they easily feel like a 10%. They are about the same thickness as regular denim, and stretch like crazy!!! There is NO rouching on the knees making them the perfect jeans to wear under boots.

I got these in size 25 and I should have gotten a 24 as they run about 0.5" bigger than the normal size (per http://www.revolveclothing.com/) . The legs fit fine, and the flap back pocket totally makes the rear a whole lot perkier woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment