Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More jeans!!!

So I got an awesome deal online at http://www.djpremium.com/ a few weeks ago where they had 40% off on top of sale prices. That would make my jeans 75%-85% off retail and to me that sounds almost like free. LOL.





Here are the jeans I got


Paige Premium Denim Skyline ankle peg jeans

I got these in a size 25 and they make super comfy body hugging but NOT tight jeans. The fabric is 98% cotton 2% span but it feels like it has polyester in it. It's thin, and really not stretchy and the leg hits right at my ankle making it perfect to wear with my new leopard chuck taylors.







These William Rast Stella bootcuts are AWESOME. They are a tad too long for my petite frame so I'm probably getting them hemmed soon, but they are so pretty!! I got these in a size 24 and they are just right. William Rast normally runs larger than Paige so the 24 was perfect. Body hugging, NOT super tight but tight enough. I could have gone smaller but they didn't have any smaller sizes online.






Antik denim Eva skinny

These were practically free. I think $187 retail and paid... $33?? WOOT. And they are my favorite jeans!! These are TIGHT in a 24. And they fit perfectly well and I love the badass studs on them!!! Definitely a keeper and I can't wait to wear them this weekend yay!!
















1 comment:

  1. Hi DaBee, I left a response for you on my blog and I hope it's helpful!

    Tang

    ReplyDelete